- President: Bethany Holbert-Catania, (The Dan’l Webster Inn & Spa) 508-888-3622 ext. 244
- Vice President: Michael Lyons, (Ben & Jerry’s) 508-790-0910
- Treasurer: Sean Caughey, (Harborview Studios) 508-360-2182
- Secretary: Frank Coombs (You Ought to be in Pictures) 508-428-6113
- Membership: Kim Richard, (Cosmetic Artist) 508-725-6250 & Marie Younger (Simply Black and White Catering) 508-333-6972
- Committees: Bridal Event: Bethany Holbert-Catania, Kimberly Richard, Scott Rosenthal (Cape Tunes) 800-287-9245, & Vanessa Benoit (The Chocolate Rose Cake Shoppe) 774-238-7020
- Marketing (2 members + chair)
- Education (2 members + program chair)
All board members can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 33, Osterville, MA. 02655 email@example.com
STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE
Mission of the Cape and Islands Wedding Group
For members: To offer a resource for Cape and Islands wedding professionals to network, learn and refer business to fellow members.
For brides & grooms: To provide vendors that will make your vision a reality with integrity, professionalism and passion.
Members of the Cape & Islands Wedding Group, collectively and individually, believe that sound and ethical practices are good business. We believe that customers seek out vendors in whom they can place their trust. Further we believe that conduct that is hurtful to the reputation of any Cape & Islands Wedding Group member is also hurtful to the reputation of all members. By adhering to the Cape & Islands Wedding Group code of ethics, we support and uphold the ethical business practices that label each member of the group as a true professional. We strive to supply the customer with the very best service and products available in our industry. It is with this commitment to excellence that we approach every wedding, job and community service that we do.